Lennon Lives
























I'm a HUGE Beatles fan. My room is covered with posters of the band, I have every song they ever released, and the wallpaper on my phone alternates between the Beatles and Marilyn Monroe. So when I saw this cut off tassel tank on the Old Street Facebook page I just had to have it. It is definitely one of the best online vintage/thrift stores I have come across. They create these tees and tanks themselves with all sorts of different, interesting and cool slogans. Love! This outfit is kind of grunge inspired, I'm drawing a lot of inspiration from the grunge-era lately. The big hoop earrings, the sneakers, the beanie hat and over sized plaid shirt - all very 90's! 
Let me know what ya'll think of the look! :)

Love & light,
M xx

P.S. A big thank you to my awesome Dad who took all the wonderful photos for this shoot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment