The Secret Garden















I love the springtime. It is my favourite season of the year. Everything is green and fresh and the air smells like Bougainvillea and Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow. It brings to mind lush fields and picnics. Okay it is Summer on this side of the world at the moment but I decided to put together a spring inspired post anyway. I love all things floral when it comes to my wardrobe. I am a self-professed, amateur seamstress and I made the shorts I am wearing in this post. They are my first proper item of clothing that I've made (aside from numerous alterations) and I am very proud of my accomplishment. I just can't get enough of these boots from Mr Price, they are so versatile. The bag, sunglasses, headband and shirt are all from Mr Price. The necklaces are DIY jobs (I also like making jewelry). I would also like to give a big shout out to my über talented sister, Emma, who takes all the photos for my blog :)

Love & light,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment