Just Call Me Jessica Rabbit










So I'm officially a red head. I actually have been one for over a week now but I guess I'm only posting about the change now. I get bored with my hair colour pretty quickly, so I like to change things up quite often. I have had brown hair, black hair, blonde hair, purple hair, green hair and now red hair. It's not the first time I've had red hair. My natural hair colour is browny auburn, but I haven't seen it since I was about thirteen. A few years ago when my hair was super long, like grazing my butt long, I dyed it red for a while. And now it's red again, and I have to say, I really like it! 

Anyway, the text portion of this post is pretty superficial and uninteresting but I don't really feel like talking about what is going on in my life at the moment and I think I have shared enough personal information in my previous couple of posts. All I can really share today is that change is inevitable. 

Love & light, 
M xx 

P. S.: Photographs courtesy of my lovely dad, Pat Sydie :) 


Follow on Bloglovin

24 comments:

  1. LOOKING BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red head forever! You are gorgeous!!!

    http://gardeninshadow.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, I'm following your blog, if you can follow my karinefriedmann.blogspot.com.br
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair its stunning! the colour is super rich and beautiful, really like your style too xx

    www.krystelcouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the red hair on you, it works really well! I can't wait to see how you compliment it with your outfits!

    ♥, Khadijat
    Blog: Youth Savage

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're gorgeous! Thank you for following me, following you back :)
    YuliConversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That red looks fabulous!! I want to go redder myself so it's good to get inspiration!! Gorgeous blog :)

    Clare xxx
    http://a-woman-ofsubstance.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the visit the other day!
    WOW You're rocking the red
    And I adore your boyfriend pants and suspenders haha !! :)

    wittyinwhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit!:) Red hair look gorgeous on you, love the change:)
    xxxxx
    Stephanie
    http://vidathings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit! I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out here: http://thefashionablekitten.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-award-second-go-around.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit! Love it :)

    www.timolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this outfit! It looks great on you too Missy!

    Thankyou for the follow by the way, following you back :) Looking forward to seeing the summer outfits you put together!

    x
    http://haul-oholic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This look is o adorable! And ur hair color is lovely! Suits u so well!
    Thnks for stopping by! You have a great blog as well sweetee! Maybe we can follow each other? Stay in touch!
    xx
    titiyangzom.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  14. Melissa you're hair is BEAUTIFUL! I've been wanting to become a red head for a while now - I'm simply not brave enough. Anyways you look lovely as always! <3

    -Mak

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love you as a redhead! You look amazing :) And I'm digging this blue ensemble, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Color looks good on you. I recently heard women change their hair style oh, 30 times in their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow we really like your outfit and style, and your blog! We would love for you to guest post for us, and we will help promote your brand! Email us at Tripanista@gmail.com for details! Tripanista.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!! I really like your outfit and your blog!! Love your pants!! They're so cute!! Would you like to follow each other? mrs-adventurer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute look! the combinations are perfect <3

    www.cinwilsoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE your page! Its fun and sexy and I'm not following you :]

    --MiMi

    ReplyDelete