Pawn Shop Blues














So I'm officially getting sick, which really sucks. I really hate the flu. My sister is even sicker than I am so I'm pretty sure I got it from her. All I want to do is lie in bed and watch movies but alas my crazy life demands otherwise...sigh...But anyway, enough complaining! The sun is shining and I am going to appreciate every moment of it until the Winter really arrives. It's SUPER windy though, but I am kind of used to it, living in the (other) Windy City and all.

So what do you guys think of this new look?? I tried to get a little bit creative with Photoshop :) Plus I named the post after a Lana Del Rey song because I am just a tiny bit obsessed with her. Thoughts?? Anything you would like to see on the blog?? :)

Oh, and the DIY post is coming soon, I promise! :)

Love & light,
M xx

P. S.: I recently joined Formspring if you have any questions you would like to ask me :)

15 comments:

  1. Such a lovely look, and the pictures are beautiful!!! You're gorgeous!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the leggings! stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a creative post, love it! I also love Lana! Please do a post about things in your life?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey i checked your blog out:D its really good and i love the layout! so bold and i will definitely remember it! I have just followed you aswell :D everyone needs some blog love haha:) happy blogging xxxx

    tean-mauricette.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your leggings a lot, hyped your pic already on lookbook, good job! (:


    http://www.fashionarted.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I'm following you back! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the look aand since i too am in bed sick at the moment i can only be glad i found your blog. I would love it if u could maybe check out mine and i u want we can follow each other? just tell me what u think/

    Issie xox

    http://issie-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. so what could have been your winter step if you would like to take the things forward........

    ReplyDelete
  9. next course of action baby, no time to stand and stare, depends how you think......

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the outfit, it looks great! I am so in love with Lana, her songs are amazing. I had the chance to watch her at a festival recently, but I didn't know about her then :( So dissapointed.

    Alyssa
    http://squibtoday.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's really inspiring blog! Love at the first sight <3
    Wanna follow each other with GFC? Please let me know :)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are amazing photos!
    you look stunning

    I really want your pants <3

    In fact, just give me your wardrobe haha!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow I love this pics! Perfect outfit !

    http://freaky-giraffe.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! pawn shops in az

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. local pawn shops near my location

    ReplyDelete