Strawberry Fields Forever













Lately I have been feeling so disconnected from reality. I feel like I'm floating around in my own little world, in some impenetrable bubble. I don't know if this is the flu medication talking, or hours lost in research for my dissertation, but I just feel oddly unsettled by the realization that it is March already. It seems as if this year has been passing by in a haze. I do like being in my own world though, day dreaming, pretending I'm someone else, somewhere else. I've been listening to Asaf Avidan and the Mojos lately in my car during the long drive to university and their music can really transport you to another realm :) I think we get tied down to our 'identities', and it's nice to escape sometimes. Maybe this is why I love Alice in Wonderland so much - sometimes I wish I was the one falling down that rabbit hole.

Anyway, I'm rambling, as I do sometimes, haha. What do you think of the outfit and pictures?? :) What music do you listen to when you want to escape?? :)

Love & light,
M xx

P.S. Photographs courtesy of Pat Sydie :)

14 comments:

  1. you look stunning with the window light and the romantic soft skirt paired with the white lace like top. loving those heels xo

    http://myotherclosetiscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! im following you too through GFC and bloglovin. :) you can follow me too on bloglovin if you wish. :) i love your shoes, your so pretty. :) take care!
    misselegant06.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/misselegant06

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your style :) I'm following you...interesting combination with shoes and dress ...
    http://ancinetwisdom.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos, amazing outfit! i really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha Thank you very much for your comment!
    I'm defineteley following back! ;)

    xx
    www.whisperwordsoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely look and you look so lovely! Love your top, shoes and style :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie! I love your photos and your blog. Love your cute top knot bun too :)...and your shoes. Okay. I love it all! It would mean a lot if you came and stopped by my blog sometime! Follow if you like :) Great post again! Keep on going dear :)

    xo
    Emily
    The Rancher's Daughter

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style darling! I follow u if u want follow me too ;D baciii

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute outfit! i also love Lennon, we have that in common!
    i really like your blog, would you like to follow each other? let me know!
    xo
    Mic.-

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely shots :)
    and cute outfit :)

    Chiara♥
    xmisschiarax.blogspot.com

    BLOG | Instagram | Polyvore | bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cutie! Love your top <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. cool..
    lovely pics
    http://zoomlabakalim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You thank you for visiting my blog and ur comments:-) I really like this outfit adore the shoes;-)

    ReplyDelete