Whaddup, Liebster Award!!!

So, as I mentioned in my previous post, I was nominated for both the Versatile Blogger Award and the Liebster Award - which I will be posting about today!!! :) A HUGE thank you to Stephanie from VidathingS for nominating my blog for the Liebster Award!!! Please check out her blog, like immediately, because it is all kinds of awesome!!! :) To have been nominated for this award and the Versatile Blogger Award, especially when my blog is still so new, is such an amazing honor and it really inspires me to continue growing and nurturing my blog. :)


THESE ARE LE RULES
  1. Share 11 things about  yourself
  2. Answer the 11 questions that your tagger gave you
  3. Choose 11 fellow blogs to nominate. The nominees must have less than 200 Google Friend Connect Followers and be told via comment on their blog
  4. Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers that were nominated 
  5. Thank the person that nominated you and link back their blog

11 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
  1. My family is literally the most important thing in the world to me.
  2. I love being outdoors. I believe that too often we forget that we are a part of nature and inherently connected to it. 
  3. I hate technology but don't know how to live without it. 
  4. I am my biggest critic and my own worst enemy.
  5. Even though I think it's a good thing, I don't adapt easily to change. 
  6. I am obsessed with horror movies. Especially old, black and white vampire movies, like Nosferatu, and classic zombie movies a la George Romero. 
  7. One of my most pressing dreams is to see the world and have amazing, life-changing experiences. 
  8. Sometimes I wish my life was a little bit more like a John Hughes movie. 
  9. For a large part of my life all I wanted to do was be a classical musician. 
  10. I feel like my experience of high school poisoned me against things that are actually valuable in life. 
  11. I want to be a blues singer in a dark smokey club lounge. 

STEPHANIE'S 11 QUESTIONS

   1. How you love spending your time? The best way to spend my time is with my family. I am house-sitting 
       at the moment and experiencing severe separation anxiety! I also love getting lost in the world of literature 
       and music. 
   2. Two clothing items that you can't live without? At the moment I would have to say my high-waisted 
       shorts and crop tops (this will probably change soon, with winter drawing closer and all that)
   3. What can people learn from your blog? Or what do you want them to? Of course this is primarily a 
        fashion blog, so I hope to inspire others with my style (I feel quite narcissistic writing this). But my blog 
        isn't only about fashion. It's also about contemplating life and daily frustrations, so I hope my readers are 
        able to take something useful from my ramblings. 
    4. If you could pack your bags right now and move to another city, which one would it be? I'd 
         probably choose somewhere in Greece or Turkey, because I'm really fascinated by the culture at the 
         moment. 
    5. If you could meet one famous person, who would you choose? Hmm, this is a tough one, there are 
        so many inspiring figures. Can I choose someone who is dead?? Because I would love to be able to have
        a conversation with Michel Foucault or John Lennon. 
    6. A sunny day at the beach or a cold, snowy day at the mountains? A sunny day at the beach wins 
        every time. 
    7. Most amazing thing, memory or day of your life? This is such a difficult question to answer. I guess 
        the memory, or actually memories that stand out the most in my mind are those days in my childhood, 
        when everything was simple and life was full of promise. I remember days spent playing in the garden with
        my sister, building puzzles with my mom on rainy days, and getting piggy-back rides from my dad. It is 
        these moments that I cherish the most. 
    8. Favourite scent? The smell of bread baking is truly amazing. 
    9. Describe your style in 3 words. Eclectic, retro, colourful. 
  10. What is the motto of your life? "See everything, and ourselves in everything, healed and whole, forever".
  11. What is your favourite beauty product? Probably mascara...I have really pathetic eyelashes. 

MY 11 QUESTIONS

   1. Who is your style icon??
   2. What are two of your worst habits?? 
   3. Are you a morning person or a night owl??
   4. What is your favourite song at the moment?? 
   5. What do you do if you are having a really bad day?? What calms you down?? 
   6. If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be??
   7. What would your superhero name be?? 
   8. What is your favourite accessory?? 
   9. What inspired you to start blogging?? 
  10. All time favourite movie?? 
11. If you were stranded on a desert island and could take 3 things with you (excluding human 
        beings), what would you choose to take?? 

MY 11 LOVELY NOMINEES!
  1. Galia from Fashionarted
  2. Smiley Clara from Ditsy Sprinkles 
  3. Blythe from Blue Roses
  4. Bianca from XOXO Lolita 
  5. JKal from Jkal's Vintage Affair 
  6. Kaitlyn and Lotte from Moon Magic 
  7. Ashley from The Little Dainty Sailor
  8. Lauren from Creativity is Blisss
  9. Anna from Annagram
  10. Fiona and Jenny from The Scarlet Ribbon  
  11. Mia from Fashionably Late  
These are some of the blogs that I have stumbled across recently and really enjoy reading, so please check 
them out - they are all so amazing!!! :) 

To all the nominees, please comment with a link to your Liebster Award post so I can read your answers!!! <3 


A huge thank you again to Stephanie from VidathingS for nominating me for this award!!! :) 

Love & light, 

M xx 

P. S. Tomorrow I will post a new outfit (with my new hair *wink* Ooh la la!!!) 

16 comments:

  1. This was so interesting, I really enjoyed reading these facts about you! We had a lot in common, that is until the baking bread smell haha! ;) Can't wait to see more style posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you!! :)
    http://queenlytan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many Congratulations to you. Keep going !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog girl!!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for nominating us, that is so sweet!!

    Fiona xo
    www.thescarletribbonblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for nominating my blog, I really really appreciate that (:

    FASHIONARTED
    http://www.fashionarted.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for the lovely comment, following you now! (:

    lindseyduffin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is amazing. Thank you so much<3 This honestly made my day. Your blog is amazing<3

    xxBianca
    www.xoxololita.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on being nominated for a Liebster award as well! :)) Great blog btw! I like your Header! :)

    xx
    Sarah
    http://sarahgolez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks again,for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the Liebster! Loving your blog header <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for nominating me, you totally made me birthday! :D
    You can read my post on the award HERE on my blog.

    Bianca from Ditsy Sprinkles
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the award! Thank you so much for the nomination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your writing! U should seriously consider becoming a writer:-) I can get lost in ur blogs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am happy I could learn more thing about you:) To be honest when I asked about the memories I completely forgot how childhood used to be, but reading your answer brought back soo many memories:)
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    http://vidathings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete